Thursday, April 12, 2012

The Purpose

"Riding For a Reason" is an opportunity to raise awareness for the Boys and Girls Clubs on the east coast of the United States.  On Wednesday May 2nd, I will be leaving on my bicycle from my orthodontic office on a 1200 mile journey from Greenville, North Carolina to Key West, Florida.  My goal is to raise $100,000 to distribute to the various clubs on my route. Donations made will remain in the state from which you reside to benefit the Boys and Girls clubs locally. However, if you would like to have your donation benefit a club not on my route, you may specify that in a memo line.  I will also be doing a presentation at each club on health, nutrition, bicycle safety, and oral health.  Some of the anticipated stops along the way include:  Myrtle Beach, SC; Savannah, GA; Jacksonville, FL; Merritt Island FL; Palm Beach, FL; Miami, FL; and Key West, FL.  Please make a difference and donate to such a great cause!


No comments:

Post a Comment